Thursday, April 8, 2010

Anxiety dreams

Last night's dream was ridiculously lame.

I was at the office, sitting back in Mandy and Carrie's office. Heather came back into the office to complain about a pair of jeans that were too baggy on her. I'm going to assume that is somehow connected to the fact that I have been complaining about all of my clothes being too baggy for me right now.

Last Monday night, I had a very strange dream.

I live in a townhouse. There are about 32 townhouses in the little community. We each have 2 assigned parking places. Both of mine happen to be in front of my house. In my dream, we had been having problems with people parking in non-assigned parking spots. So our property manager had hired a towing service to tow cars that were parked where they weren't supposed to be. I had people over to my house. As everyone was leaving, I walked outside and the towing truck was towing my car! Which was parked in my parking spot! I started yelling at them to stop, but they wouldn't. So I called the property manager to get my car back. When she called the towing service, it turned out that they had taken my car to another state and sold it. Why did this freak me out so much? Because my car is a company car! So I woke up kind of freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment